The Great Color Quiz
As an artist working with images you need to work with color on a computer. How solid is your knowledge of color and digital images? Are you happy with histograms? Comfy with color curves? Adept at bit depth?
To see if you should attend the Color for Digital Artists webinar, we've developed this little quiz for you.
1) To make an image cooler what color would you add?
2) What is the main reason for converting an image to luminance and chrominance?
3) Would you use Gain or a Color Curve to prevent clipping?
4) Which has the greatest gamut – workstation monitor or TV set?
5) What gamma correction value is “baked” into all video images?
6) How many channels does a 24 bit image have?
7) Which color space has the largest gamut – sRGB, rec 709, or Adobe RGB
8) Do photographic images use a lossy or lossless compression?
9) Is 4:1:1 video suitable for greenscreen keying?
10) Are HDR images used for visual effects or photography?
If you knew all of these cold then you do not need the Color for Digital Artists webinar.
If you were not so sure on some of them then you might consider checking it out after you have looked up the quiz answers.
To see the answers click here and scroll to the bottom of the page.